.NET, C#, C++, Silverlight, ASP.NET, VB.NET, Java, Oracle, SQL, LINQ, Windows Phone 7, ABAP/SAP.
Software Developer at Canal de Panamá
February 2014 – September 2016 (2 years 8 months)
• During my tenure at the Panama Canal, I improved my business knowledge of Payroll, Timekeeping, SWIFT Payments, Pilot Assignment, Vessel Admeasurement and Scheduling, and Maritime Control.
• Upgraded Payroll and Timekeeping applications by rebuilding screens with Bootstrap so that they could be responsive, added NLog to log exceptions and trace performance, added several new features to Azure for cloud access, and migrated from .NET 1.1 all the way up to 4.5.2
• Developed prototype for real time web maritime traffic control application using the SignalR framework, HTML5, CSS3, and JS.
• Developed highly modularized Windows Forms application using Ninject. Provided offline storage accesswith SQL Sever Compact 3.5 and on demand synchronization to Oracle database utilizing Entity Framework.
• Frequently communicated and coordinated with on site resources through SCRUM development.
.NET Developer at Tova, S.A.
November 2012 – January 2014 (1 year 3 months)
• Develop Windows Mobile 6.5 inventory applications for rugged devices with .NET Compact Framework 3.5 and ADO.NET.
• Develop NET Web applications using .NET Framework 4.5, ASP.NET, Devexpress Controls, LINQ, jQuery, and C#.
• Design and implement databases using SQL Server with ORM tools such as the Entity Framework.
• Develop Windows 8.1 RT applications that consume web services developed with WCF.
• Met with management to obtain requirements on implementing applications that range from POS applications to inventory tracking, to sales/logistics/processing data mining, to human resources.
.NET Developer at Deloitte Consulting LLP
May 2009 – June 2012 (3 years 2 months)
• Work developing web applications using .NET Framework, C#, Silverlight, and VB.NET.
• Design and implement relational databases with SQL Server, T-SQL, and LINQ to SQL.
• Work with small and medium teams to deliver tools and web applications for large scale government clients applying agile development principles.
• Frequently communicate and coordinate with remote and on site resources through SCRUM development.
SAP Developer at BearingPoint
January 2007 – May 2009 (2 years 5 months)
• Responsible for and involved in developing and customizing SAP applications using ABAP.
• Modified SAP modules such as Human Capital Management, Plant Maintenance, and Material
• Interacted with clients and functional resources to design and implement system enhancements, conversions, interfaces, and reports.
Teaching Assistant at University of Southern Mississippi
August 2004 – December 2006 (2 years 5 months)
• Instructor for hands-on C++ programming classes and laboratories.
• Assistant to Computer Science faculty.
• Participated in research and development on information retrieval algorithms and search engines.
• Presented “Emergency Support System for Geographically Dispersed Emergency Responders” research
paper at the 12th Annual Conference on Industry, Engineering, and Management Systems (March 2006).